Federal Loan Forgiveness
TEACH Grant (up to $4,000/year)
Public Service Loan Forgiveness
View Sample Presentation
Student Resource USA is a 100% free resource for working professionals looking to reach their personal and career goals.
Student Resource USA (SRUSA) is a 100% FREE resource for working professionals and teachers looking to reach their personal and career goals.
Student Resource USA Services available for Teachers:
Title I Loan Forgiveness:
We do presentations throughout the U.S. and one of the first questions we ask in our presentations is how many of you have heard of Title I Loan Forgiveness. Most every teacher has heard of loan forgiveness, however when you ask them if they understand the details behind the program, what it takes to qualify, when should they start preparing, how do they fill out the paperwork to ensure it doesn’t get returned or denied, that is when the hands go down and that is where Student Resource USA steps in. It is so important to raise the awareness in this underserved area so that more teachers can qualify for this program. Our goal is to find underserved areas and help service these areas so that more teachers can take the next steps to qualify.
This program offers up to $4,000 per academic year for individuals willing to serve high needs areas. More specifically up to $4,000 will be provided annually for two years to teachers serving in high needs areas and also to teachers who are willing to serve in high needs areas. This program is great for teachers and also for administrators needing to retain talent and attract talent to these high needs areas. Some teachers can use Title I Loan Forgiveness in conjunction with the TEACH Grant. When this happens teachers are eligible for $8,000 plus $5,000 (Title I Loan Forgiveness, which starts to make pursing higher education a “no brainer”. Typically your local university may participate in one program eligible for the TEACH grant, however one of the greatest advantages in working with Student Resource USA is that we have partnered with regionally accredited schools throughout the US to offer over 40 TEACH Grant eligible programs, which means that teachers can be interested in pursuing Administration, Curriculum and Instruction, Technology in the Classroom, and many more programs and still be able to qualify for the TEACH grant.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness:
There are teachers paying large amounts every single month on their student loans. This program is one of the most underserved programs that the federal government has specifically said they are not getting enough teachers into due solely to the fact that teachers are unaware of requirements and the steps necessary to get this process started. What does the program do for our teachers? This program allows teachers to reduce the amount of money they are spending on a monthly basis towards their personal loans and also allows them to have a portion of the balance of their loans to be forgiven once they have made 120 monthly payments. This reduces their monthly payments and forgives loan balances!
Student Resource USA works with top ranked schools that are willing to step up to the plate and help teachers in need of funding to be able to pursue their educational goals. In some cases, we will allocate $100,000 in scholarships for schools districts to use for their teachers annually. We also provide individual scholarships to any teacher who attends one of our presentations. As one of the largest organizations that helps teachers across America, we provide over $500,000 in scholarships monthly to our teachers in hundreds of specializations.
Student Resource USA (SRUSA) has brought under one roof, multiple resources from federal, state and university programs, all available to business professionals. SRUSA representatives will explain the resources that are available to students to further their education. Those who need help with Federal Loan Forgiveness, and/or are seeking to continue their education complete a brief interview with a SRUSA professional to better understand what programs they may qualify for. There is never a charge for the help provided.
Founded in 2006, SRUSA has representatives working with in over 80 cities. SRUSA has raised the awareness to those looking for assistance to attain their educational goals.
SRUSA has partnered with several regionally accredited universities, offering undergraduate and graduate programs in business, education and other professional areas. The universities represent more than 200 post graduate programs, offering MS, MA, Ed.S, and Doctoral degree programs.
Back to School (without having to take the bus).
We know finding the perfect school can be a hassle, which is why at Student Resource USA we've simplified the process of finding the right school so that you can stop worrying about little things and start thinking about your future. Need a Master's degree to beef up your résumé? We've got you covered. Searching for funding so that your Bachelor's degree doesn't cost more than your house? We'll see what we can do to help. It's our mission to find you a quality program that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg but will get you the education you need to succeed.
- I had been thinking about returning to school to earn a Doctoral Degree in Psychology for many years. I had been out of school since completing my Master’s Degree in 2000, and had been on the fence about moving onto the next level in my education. I happened to go to a Student Resource USA presentation being offered at the high school I work at and met Mia. Before the end of that day, with Mia’s assistance, I had applied to Capella University’s PsyD. Program in Clinical Psychology. I was contacted for an interview last year in June, was accepted a short time after, and am completing my first year in the program. I could not be happier that I made this decision and know I probably would not be doing what I am doing now if it were not for the assistance of Mia from Student Resource USA. I live in a rural area where the blended program of Capella University works well for me to learn where I am at and with my full-time work schedule. I would have not thought about this educational placement on my own if I had not met Mia that day and if she had not suggested applying for Capella University. I have always been from the traditional “brick and mortar” educational setting and never considered any other school options outside of that setting. I hope to complete my program in five years and during that time and beyond well into my new career, I will be so grateful for Mia and Student Resource USA for sending her my way.
- Taking advantage from my school vacation I decided to contact Sally Mae encouraged by the fact that I have ample time to (1) make phone calls and (2) listen to the wonderful elevator music played over the speakerphone for what appears to be an eternity. I was eager to have a realistic conversation with them about any options available for reducing my student loan, including the possibility of obtaining a student loan forgiveness.
I realized, after talking with several of their representatives, how disconnected some of these individuals appear to be when providing information to its customers. One moment I was notified, in the morning, to literally do one thing. Only to find out, if I called the same department in the afternoon, that what I was told was not necessarily the most accurate information.
This afternoon and during the umpteenth time on hold with another customer service representative at Sally Mae, an email addressed to me, from Student Resource USA, popped up in my outlook folder. I read it and decided to call their office after unloading all the complaints off my chest. After listening to my concerns, Britney proceeded to empower me by telling me exactly how to ask the right questions to Sally Mae. Suddenly, something magical happened ... the pieces were falling into place. The customer representative gave me the telephone number to the Consolidation Department and I am in the process of completing the application paperwork required to obtain a Public Service Loan Forgiveness. Yeah! It may not seem like a big deal to many people but I was able to accomplish more in 30 minutes talking to Britney Cannell than I have in one month talking to Sally Mae.
Thank you, Britney, for your unconditional support. I will keep you posted on any developments, as they arise, In the meantime, thanks again, for a job well done. SR USA is the answer!
- I completed my MAT March 16 and have received my 10 percent pay increase. I recently flew to San Diego for a meeting to meet my instructors in person. They are awesome. I highly recommend them and the Leadership National Board curriculum. Hopefully I will get my boards in November.
The 10 month program rocked.
- I am the current principal at Prattville Junior H.S. in Prattville, AL. We had one of your representatives do a presentation at our ending faculty meeting for the 12-13 school year. I have had several teachers begin the process of taking advantage of your program. I thank you on their behalf. I was so busy at the time and because I personally have no loan debt, that I did not ask questions for myself. I was wondering if your program(s) might help me educate my children. I have a senior this year and certainly am looking for any help I can get. I have served in schools that qualify for the program for the last 20 years.
and finding an online university.
I don't think I would be getting ready to complete my Master's degree without your help. I cannot say it enough, Thank you for all your help.I would like to thank you for all your help. You have given me some very helpful advice concerning my student loans
- Thank you for offering such great info. My teachers were thrilled to have someone educate them on what opportunities are out there. I have several forms that I will be scanning and emailing to you tomorrow. I have been waiting to give a few teachers who asked for more info to bring me their forms so I can send one email and not overload your inbox. Again, thank you so much for contacting us and coming out to present the information.
quickly returned every phone call and email, followed up with Universities on my behalf, and helped me understand all of the options for grad school. She was incredibly patient listening and answering questions, trying to get to know me to help me make a decision that would best suit my needs. She spent as much time as I needed, every time I spoke with her. There is NO WAY I would have completed my Masters were it not for Ashley and Student Resource USA. This company has helped make me a more qualified and better teacher, and I am forever grateful.Ashley helped me achieve my goal of completing a Masters Degree in teaching. She made the process painless for me. She
Maria, I wanted to take a moment and let you know how valuable your help was/is to me. You made the transition for me to return to college the best experience by far. You took the fear I had and turned it into Courage and Motivation! I could not of done this without you and my gratitude is forever yours!
Help is just a phone call away! Teachers, please take the time to talk to one of the experts at Student Resource USA. They will answer all your questions and provide detailed information on how you can lower your student loan payments. In addition, they will guide you step-by-step and provide all the paperwork you will need to fill out. Thank you Matthew Lugo for all your help!!! I really enjoyed talking to you and I can't thank you enough for giving me that peace of mind.
- I can't thank you and your colleagues enough for providing me with the information necessary to locate available funds for teacher loan forgiveness. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but now that I've been notified that my graduate loan has been paid for, I am ecstatic and a true believer in your website information! The money couldn't have come at a better time with the economy the way it is. I have since informed the staff here at WPS that the information you supplied was well worth the effort of investigation and that if they qualify, they must apply! I can't thank you enough for your help, professionalism, and information.You are a true barer of great joy!"
- As an educator, I was introduced to Student Resource USA (SRUSA) through an informational meeting on student loan forgiveness and other similar types of programs at my school site. A representative visited the school and gave us some quick abridged information concerning various types of student loan forgiveness programs, grants for continuing education, and federal incentives for returning to school.
For further information I contacted Trevor Mariner, labeled as THE most knowledgeable representative and regional contact for SRUSA. Mr. Mariner was amazingly prompt at returning my calls and exceptionally helpful in guiding me toward programs that would fit my individual needs. Not only did Mr. Mariner inform me of federal programs for teachers that I did not even know existed, but he was helpful at breaking down technical terminology to make it so clear to understand. Because of Mr. Mariner's expertise and information, I was able to consolidate $40,000 of my student loans and enroll in two federal loan forgiveness programs that will eliminate around 3/4 of the total outstanding balance! My monthly loan payment was automatically reduced from around $500 a month to a minimal $50 a month, with no added penalty or additional interest for me to repay! Similarly, Mr. Mariner was able to recommend and connect me to an enrollment counselor at Capella University, a highly accredited and respected online school. Because of the connection with SRUSA, I have recently deferred my student loan repayments and am already four months into earning my second master's degree. SRUSA's networking lead me to receive a 25% tuition reduction for Capella and an $8000 federal grant for teachers, allowing me to earn my degree and administrative endorsements in about a year for only $3000.
I have since referred other teachers and friends with student loans to Mr. Mariner and his information on federal loan forgiveness programs. I highly recommend anyone with outstanding student loans or an interest in returning to a college or university to contact Mr. Mariner or other knowledgeable SRUSA representatives for further information.
- I was very hesitant to consider Student Resource USA to help me go back to school until I received that first phone call from Nick Quiroz. I owe all my thank yous to him. Going back to school was a scary decision, but Nick made me feel more relaxed and confident that I could do it. He was incredibly helpful from the beginning all the way to the end. He was a constant source of encouragement and answered all my questions thoroughly. The whole process was quite enjoyable because of him. Now I am well on my way to getting my Master's degree.
I would definitely recommend Student Resource USA to anyone who wants to further their education and I would send them straight to Nick!
- In the Spring of 2008, a representative from Student Resources USA came to my school district to speak with teachers about continuing education and possible funding assistance. I was very interested in furthering my education to become a better teacher. I contacted Ryan at SRUSA and began to learn about colleges, financial aid, grants, and loan forgiveness programs for earning an additional degree in education.
Ryan asked all the right questions to help me determine the path I wanted to take and the best way to achieve my goals. My admission fee was waived when I applied to Capella University, and within a month my financial aid had been worked out, and I was a real college student again!
Three years later I had earned my PhD in Education with a specialization in online learning. To my surprise, I received another call from SR USA, to follow up on how I was doing. This time, I was able to get a tremendous amount of help getting the right forms and filling out the paper work for loan forgiveness programs. I was surprised that SRUSA still had my information and called after 3 years to see how I was doing.
I highly recommend Student Resources USA if you are considering earning a college degree and need the encouragement and assistance to make it happen!
Luanne P. Schnase, PhD